There are a lot of ways to move. This improves your ability to workout with others.
- Stand up to take phone calls.
- Go for a walk at lunch.
- Take the stairs. You’ve probably heard this one before but taking the stairs is a great way to add movement to your day and increase your heart rate.
- Walk to the break room, water cooler or restroom every 90 minutes or so. …
- If you have the time, use your lunch break to go to the gym.
- Commute by bike to work.
- If you’re really busy with work, stretch/exercise at your desk.
If you don’t do enough you might lose some strength in whatever body part you are having physical therapy for.Leave a comment