Workhorse Case Study
The client, Michael Bruno, approached my team with the idea of making him a new, modern-looking website. His company, Workhorse Transport and Outfitters, provided quality and memorable outdoor adventures with a personal touch.
The client showed the team his current website, and it looked very plain. It didn't have a professional feel to it. But he did have a brochure that had a logo and information about Workhorse, and that gave us a starting point.
- A "What We Offer" section so that the user could read about WH's services in case they want to buy.
- Descriptions of all the activities that he offers, like biking, hiking, tubing, kayaking, and paddle boarding, on separate pages.
- An events page listing specific events, their dates, and other info.
- A calendar that filters through events.
- A form to let users register for these events.
- A contact page to display his contact info.
As my two teammates and I discussed his needs, we decided that the new website needed several features:
Michael also needed to launch the site in two months, right around the time people would plan their summers.